Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Vegetable Tian

When I was perusing Pinterest the other night, I found this recipe that I thought sounded REALLY good!  Usually I just pin them and don't think much about them, but I actually wrote down the ingredients & bought them so I couldn't let them go to waste!


Here's  the recipe that was my inspiration.


I mostly followed it but I think my veggies were sliced a little thinner so it didn't take as long to bake.  Still cooked about 30 min with foil but then I only cooked with the cheese for about 5 minutes so it would get melted.  I used my food processor slicing plate for the first time and wow was that cool!!  It took less than half the time it would have taken me to slice by hand and they were perfectly sliced!  Can't wait to use it on salads and such this summer.........anyway here's how mine turned out:


Yummmmmmmy!!!!
It was SOO good!!!  I highly recommend trying it!  I also think I'll be adapting it this summer and try wrapping it up in some foil and putting it on the grill.  Wouldn't it be nice to have some good cooked veggies with your yummy burgers or steaks at the lake this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment