Thursday, April 26, 2012

Welcome!

I decided to start this blog as a place to post my thoughts, ideas, tips, and tricks (and failures of what you shouldn't do!)  I'm a stay at home mom of a 1 year old with another on the way.  I'm no expert on anything but hopefully you'll get some good ideas from me and please share with me any tips you have as well!

I'm not going to post just about being a mom either - it will also be about daily life in general: nutrition, home decorating ideas, crafts, etc.  I like to do a lot of different things with my free time (however little I have of it) so there will be quite a variety of information here!

I cloth diaper my daughter so I will start with a general post about that and hopefully add some more detailed information later.

Thanks for checking me out - please send your friends and ask me any questions you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment