Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day

Here's the card that M made for her daddy and grandpa's for Father's Day.  I got the idea for the dad one from Pinterest but it didn't have an original source so I'm not sure who came up with the idea.  Then I just adapted that and found a cute Grandpa poem that also incorporated Dad and did the same idea.  They were a hit!


I must warn you though that you have to print multiple copies of the poems and hope that the handprints turn out well - especially when you're doing it yourself with a one year old like I did!  I had 2 extras for daddy and one extra Grandpa but they turned out pretty decent I thought!

And here's the gift that M got daddy (I know it's cheesy)  :) Got the idea from here.


He also got this sweet Star Wars diaper from Baby Boy.

purchased from courageousinc off etsy

AND he brought me home flowers - said he wouldn't be a daddy without me....awwwwwwwww.....  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment